1. Candidate must read the notification completely before applying online.
2. Candidate should verify mobile number before generating CAP ID.
3. Candidate should scan their photograph ensuring that the photograph size should not exceed 40Kb and width:150px height:200px. Only JPEG files allowed.
4. Candidate must have a valid personal email id, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of admission process.
5. Candidate should give a valid phone number and its a personal one. If you don't have a mobile number then give your parent's mobile number.
6. Do not press back button during the process of registration.
7. Fee : Rs 555/- for General category and Rs 170/- for SC/ST .
Candidate must read the instruction before appliying B.Ed 2021 Centralised Admission
Following are the orders from university of calicut